September 17-18, Thiossane Institute will join The Columbus Foundation in The Big Give.
Over the past 13 years, we have used the disciplines of traditional performing arts as a vehicle to introduce, enhance and encourage social and cultural awareness and development, as we present and preserve this art form. Help us to continue serving young people as we represent the diversity of our city by giving generously to the Institute through The Big Give. The Columbus Foundation will maximize your gift from a pool of $1 million in funds.
Visit The Columbus Foundation website (www.ColumbusFoundation.org) between 11 am on Tuesday, September 17, and 11 am on Wednesday, September 18.
Select Thiossane Institute from the list of qualifying non-profits.
Donate using a major credit card with a minimum donation of $20. Columbus Foundation donors can also make a grant (minimum of $100) through their Donor Advised Fund
For more information about Thiossane Institute visit our Power Philanthropy Portrait.
Thank you for your support!
The Big Give is a dynamic community-wide opportunity to support hundreds of nonprofits working to strengthen and improve our community. Utilizing the Foundation’s online marketplace, PowerPhilanthropy®, you can show your spirit by giving to one or more of 600 central Ohio nonprofits during The Big Give.
- Starting on Tuesday, September 17 at 11:00 a.m. EST, visit www.columbusfoundation.org.
- Make a minimum credit card gift of $20 using a major credit card (VISA, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express) to the eligible nonprofit(s) of your choice that are part of PowerPhilanthropy®. If you are a Columbus Foundation donor, you can make a grant to the nonprofit of your choice using your Donor Advised Fund or Supporting Foundation, with a minimum of $100.
- Everyone making a donation will receive an e-mail confirming receipt of their donation.
- Donations, once made, cannot be rescinded.
- The bonus pool percentage ratio and preliminary results will be posted on www.columbusfoundation.org on Monday, September 23.
QUESTIONS? Contact us at mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org or call 614/251-4000.